Vegan Ravioli pumpkin with vegan basil pesto, fresh zucchini flower
- One packet of I Pastai vegan ravioli pumpkin 300g
- One packet of I Pastai vegan basil pesto sauce 200g
- 4 baby zucchini with flower
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 01In a pot bring 5 lt of water to boiling point and add salt.
- 02In a pan, fry off garlic, the sliced baby zucchi and the flower with the olive oil.
- 03Boil the Ravioli for the time indicated on the pack.
- 04When ready, drain the pasta and add it to the sauce.
- 05Toss gently, remove from the fire and add 100g of Vegan Basil Pesto stir gently and serve
(you can use the remaining pesto to dress a tomato bruschetta for your antipasto)