Vegan Ravioli Porcini mushroom with Vegan Bolognese and mushroom
- One packet of I Pastai Vegan Raviolo Porcini Mushroom 300g
- One packet of I Pastai Vegan Bolognese sauce 240g
- 50g of sliced Mushroom mixed
- 1 spoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20g parsley chopped
- 01In a pot bring 5 lt of water to boiling point and add salt.
- 02In a pan, fry off garlic, the sliced mushroom with the oil. Add the full packet of i Pastai vegan bolognese sauce and bring to heat.
- 03Boil the Ravioli for the time indicated on the pack.
- 04When ready, drain the pasta and add it to the sauce.
- 05Stir gently adding the chopped parsley and serve.