Vegan Gnocchi di zucca with fried zucchini, eggplants, and Basil pesto
- One packet of I Pastai Vegan Gnocchi di Zucca 500g
- One packet of I pastai Vegan Pesto sauce 200g
- 100g of sliced zucchini
- 100g of Eggplant cut is small cubes
- 2 spoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 fresh basil leaves
- 01In a pot bring 5 lt of water to boiling point and add salt.
- 02In a pan, fry off garlic with oil, then add the diced zucchini, eggplants and cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- 03Boil the Gnocchi for the time indicated on the pack.
- 04When ready, drain the pasta and add it to the cooked vegetables and toss gently.
- 05Serve and add the sliced basil, shaved parmesan and a drizzle of the vegan pesto.