Tortellino Emiliano with carbonara sauce and fried zucchini
- One packet of I Pastai Tortellino Emiliano 500g
- One packet of I Pastai Carbonara sauce 420g
- One large zucchini
- 2 spoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20g parsley chopped
- Grated parmesan
- 01In a pot bring 5 lt of water to boiling point and add salt.
- 02In a pan fry off garlic, the previously sliced zucchini with the oil.
- 03Add the carbonara sauce and bring to good heat.
- 04Boil the Tortellini for the time indicated on the pack.
- 05When ready, drain the pasta and add it to the sauce.
- 06Stir gently while adding the parsley, serve and add grated parmesan to your liking.