Tortellini di pollo with creamy pesto and cherry tomatoes
- One packet of I Pastai Tortellini di Pollo 500g
- One packet of I pastai fresh basil pesto
- 300 ml of fresh cream
- 200g fresh cherry tomatoes
- 5 leaves of fresh basil
- 2 spoon Extra virgin oil
- 1 fresh garlic clove
- 01In a pot bring 5 lt of water to boiling point and add salt.
- 02In a pan fry off garlic, the sliced cherry tomatoes with the oil.
- 03Boil the Tortellini for the time indicated on the pack.
- 04When ready, drain the pasta and add it to the cherry tomato sauce.
- 05Stir gently adding the cream and basil pesto to your liking, serve and add some grated parmesan.