Tagliatelle with Bolognese sauce and herbs butter
- One packet of I Pastai Fresh Tagliatelle 300g
- One packet of I Pastai Bolognese Sauce
- Rosemary and Thyme
- 30g butter
- 1 clove of garlic
- 01In a pot bring 5 lt of water to boiling point and add salt.
- 02In a pan, fry off garlic with the butter, add the herbs and gently fry for 30 sec.
add 200g of bolognese sauce and bring to heat .
- 03Boil the Tagliatelle for the time indicated on the pack.
- 04When ready, drain the pasta and add it to the Sauce, toss gently and serve.
- 05Add parmesan, and some cracked pepper to your liking.