Raviolo Spinach & Parmigiano Reggiano Sage, cherry tomatoes and Aged Parmigiano
- One packet of I Pastai Ravioli Spinach & Parmigiano Reggiano 300g
- 100g fresh cherry tomatoes
- 4 fresh sage leaves
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 24 months aged Parmigiano Reggiano
- 01In a pot bring 5 lt of water to boiling point and add salt.
- 02In a pan fry off garlic with the butter, then add the sage leaves sliced and the cherry tomatoes halves and cook for few minutes
- 03Boil the Ravioli for the time indicated on the pack.
- 04When ready, drain the pasta and add it to the sauce.
- 05Toss gently and serve, add parmesan, and cracked pepper.