Raviolo Porcini Mushroom & Beef with Mushroom sauce & Peas
- One packet of I Pastai Raviolo Porcini Mushroom & beef 300g
- One packet of I Pastai Mushroom & truffle sauce 240g
- 50g of steamed peas
- 30g of sliced Mushroom mixed
- 1 spoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20g parsley chopped
- 20g butter
- 01In a pot bring 5 lt of water to boiling point and add salt.
- 02In a pan fry off garlic with butter and oil, add the sliced mushroom and the peas, then add a full packet of i Pastai Mushroom & truffle sauce and bring to heat.
- 03Boil the Ravioli for the time indicated on the pack.
- 04When ready, drain the pasta and add it to the sauce.
- 05Stir gently, adding the chopped parsley and serve.