Raviolacci di zucca with burnt butter and sage
- One packet of I Pastai Raviolacci di zucca 500g
- 150 gr fresh butter
- 10-12 sage leaves fresh
- Cracked pepper
- 2 fresh garlic cloves
- Shaved almonds and parmesan
- 01In a pot bring 5 lt of water to boiling point and add salt.
- 02In a pan fry off garlic, with the butter, then add sage leaves and sliced almonds.
- 03Boil the Ravioli for the time indicated on the pack.
- 04When ready, drain the pasta and add it to the butter and sage.
- 05Toss gently and serve, add parmesan, cracked pepper and drizzle with burnt butter.