Linguine with Asparagus and Carbonara sauce
- One packet of I Pastai Fresh Linguine 300g
- One packet of I Pastai Carbonara sauce
- 8 sliced asparagus
- 30g butter
- 1 clove of garlic
- Chopped parsley
- Cracked pepper
- 01In a pot bring 5 lt of water to boiling point and add salt.
- 02In a pan, fry off garlic with butter, add the sliced asparagus and cook for 3-4 min, then add 200g of carbonara sauce and bring to heat.
- 03Boil the Tagliatelle for the time indicated on the pack.
- 04When ready, drain the pasta and add it to the Sauce, toss gently and serve.
- 05Add parmesan, cracked pepper to your liking