Saccottini al prosciutto with asparagus and creamy mushroom sauce
- One packet of I pastai Fagottini al prosciutto 420g
- One bunch of steamed asparagus
- 100g of sliced mushroom
- 200ml of fresh cream
- 2 spoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20g chopped parsley
- Grated parmesan
- 01In a pot bring 5 lt of water to boiling point and add salt.
- 02In a pan fry off garlic and the sliced mushrooms with oil, add the chopped pre-steamed asparagus, then add the cream sauce and bring to the heat.
- 03Boil the Saccottini for the time indicated on the pack.
- 04When ready, drain the pasta and add it to the sauce.
- 05Stir gently while adding the parsley, serve and add grated parmesan to your liking.