Baked Cannelloni ricotta and greens
- One packet of I Pastai Fresh Lasagna 300g
- One packet of I Pastai Napoletana sauce
- 30g butter
- 1 clove of garlic
- Fresh spinach and Tuscan cabbage (washed and chopped)
- 400g ricotta cheese
- 40g Grated parmesan
- Grated nutmeg and cracked pepper
- 01In a pot bring 5 lt of water to boiling point and add salt.
- 02Boil the Lasagna sheets for the time indicated on the pack, and cool them down in a bowl with water and ice.
- 03In a pan, fry off garlic and the greens with butter, add a scoop of boiling water to help cooking and keep aside.
- 04In a bowl mix ricotta, parmesan, cooked greens, salt, pepper and nutmeg to taste.
- 05Drain and dry the pasta sheets, pipe the filling on top and roll them out forming the cannelloni, then lay them in a baking tray coated with Butter.
- 06Top up with Napoletana sauce from I pastai, the grated cheese on top, and a drizzle of oil.
- 07Bake for 15-20 minutes on 170-180 degrees.
Serve and Enjoy.