Raviolo verde spinach & ricotta with Napoletana sauce
- One packet of I Pastai Raviolo verde 500g
- One packet of I Pastai Napoletana sauce 420g
- 150 g of cherry or grape tomatoes
- 5 large leaves of fresh basil
- 2 spoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 fresh garlic cloves
- Shaved or grated parmesan
- 01In a pot bring 5 lt of water to boiling point and add salt.
- 02In a pan fry off garlic, with the oil,Cherry tomato sliced in half and cook on high flame for 5 minutes.
- 03Add I Pastai Napoletana sauce and bring to heat.
- 04Boil the Ravioli for the time indicated on the pack.
- 05When ready, drain the pasta and add it to the sauce, add chopped basil, serve ,then add parmesan grated and a drizzle of oil.