Our authentic pasta is created through diligent process reviews.
Quality checks are performed daily to ensure that only the highest quality ingredients are used.
Each ingredient is carefully selected from a variety of local Western Australian farms and providers. If we cannot find what we need, we will source it from outside Australia, guarantying a high level of excellence.
Our range of products will give the opportunity to deliver to your customers a superior quality pasta identical to the hand-made, without investing in very expensive equipment or labour.
With our product chefs will be able to maximise profits without spending the time to create, produce and store your
Pasta. You can choose from a large range of products, different shapes, weights and flavours, giving you the opportunity to produce a diverse menu and range of daily specials.
Our products have a 12 month shelf-life, the packaging suits any type of business, with boxes range from 3kg - 6kg boxes. Products are all individually quick frozen (IQF), easy to prepare and will allow you to minimise your food costs, and enable you to manage and control portion sizes.
Snap-frozen fresh pasta is a highly expanding product and offers many advantages:
• No added preservatives, only fresh and high quality ingredients are used.
• Keeps the original organoleptic quality and taste of the product for the entire life (12 months)
• Practical to use and no waste thanks to IQF. By deep freezing each piece separately, makes it possible to collect only the necessary quantity from the carton - keeping food cost under control.
• Great cooking resistance by using the best Italian and Australian flavours, mixed with at least six eggs per kilo.
• short cooking times - from two to six minutes - because as fresh pasta is used, when put into boiling water, it defrosts and cooks quickly just like a fresh product.
A true taste-discovering voyage, I Pastai’s fresh pasta is a journey of passion and delight. Exciting the senses, our artisan, hand-made range of traditional fresh, filled and ready-made pasta meals encapsulate the essence of true Italian cuisine to a standard that is appreciated by dedicated chefs, catering and restaurant managers.
iPastai’s two principle chefs are proud of their Italian heritage and are very passionate about the history, traditions and culture of pasta. They believe it should be preserved and embraced in modern cooking. Together, Luca and Fabio have more than 20 years experience working in restaurants and hotels around the world, and have drawn on this accumulated knowledge to create the I Pastai range. Only sourcing the best ingredients they can find in today’s market, they follow old Italian recipes but also experiment with new flavours to deliver an exciting and unique selection. Their quest for perfection is supported with many hours of dedicated research and scrupulous testing prior to production. A fully commercial kitchen has been equipped and organised allowing the I Pastai creativity to shine and become a reality.